Monday, February 11, 2008

More Birthday Celebrations

Here we are celebrating at my friend Kathee's house. From the left: Kathee, me, Candice, and my friend Mischel. I look like the amazon queen...so tall the top of my head is cut off.
Here is another shot of us. (Kathee is my exercise partner. She does an awesome "Crow" balance pose in yoga. She's run at least 10 marathons including the Boston.)
Here are many of our neighbors. It was so nice to visit with everyone.
Here are my friends: Kathee, Camille, Wendy, and Mischel. Look, we are eating a healthy meal.
Here is Candice, Cole, Mary, and Annalee. Isn't Cole's smile a crack up?
Here is a picture of our healthy salad and spinach and cheese bread. Thanks for a fun day everyone!

1 comment:

Steph said...

That salad looks so yummy. I wish I could have been there too.

Cole's smile was my favorite part of those pictures.

I hope that you had a happy birthday!

Love,
Steph