Sunday, February 10, 2008

My Birthday Breakfast.

Candice and her friends took me out for breakfast on my birthday. We had yummy french toast from Magleby's Fresh. It is unlimited french toast but we couldn't even eat what they gave us in the first round. We also had bowls of fruit. Thanks Chloe, Sarah, Candice, Emily, Grant, and Cole. (You can tell Candice is the photographer and not me. You will only be getting snap shots from me.)


Doesn't it look good? Good thing we don't eat like this every day.
Although I don't have pictures, Marissa took me to get a pedicure and then they (Candice and the boys and Mike and Marissa) took me out for dinner at Los Hermanos. What a nice birthday. Thanks everyone. (Brett was in training in Las Vegas with his ASCE students.)



1 comment:

Kristen said...

There aren't a whole lot of things I miss about living in Utah, but Magleby's is certainly one of them. My mouth is watering just looking at the french toast...yum!