Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Easter Decorations

I haven't decorated for Easter for a few years because no one was around who really cared if the house was decorated or not. Life is busy, so I just skipped it. This year the kids are here so we got out the decorations, yuck! We have a lot of ugly ones. I didn't show you any of those. (Maybe we should have a contest to see who has the ugliest.) Grant had fun putting them around the house though. After they leave, it is off to the give away pile. Here are a few new decorations and a few old favorites. This is a close up of a table runner I made a long time ago but I still like it.
I love this one. It is on a little cupcake stand. (My daughters and I have been into making cupcakes this year. I've noticed lots of other cupcake lovers in blogs this year too. I guess it is the "Year of the Cupcake.")
Here is the table runner and vintage reproduction rabbit. (I purchased it new this year.)


Here is a great picture of my Easter garland. The pink background is nice pink glitter. It is purchased not homemade although we made an awesome Halloween Garland this year.

Here is a fakey chocolate bunny from JoAnn's. These are ceramic colored eggs. I don't even remember getting them. They were in the Easter box. I told you it's been awhile since I decorated. lol If you have posted Easter Decor, please direct me to your post. I'd love to see them.

2 comments:

Thimbleanna said...

Just beautiful Kim! I love the table runner -- very cute and well, I love most anything with embroidery. And the little spring wishes bunny is adorable -- have you been to Tinsel Trading in Manhattan? They have lots of stuff like that -- I'm thinking you'll have lots of opportunity to visit there soon? ;-) And if the halloween banner you're referring to is the one I saw on your daughter's blog -- it was indeed awesome -- I linked to it from my blog at Halloween time -- just love it!

{Susan...Seriously.} said...

i always forget that i have a few easter decorations until the last minute...now i need to go find them;0) i'm sure my kiddos would appreciate it.