Tuesday, March 11, 2008

It Was My Husband's Birthday Today

Yep, today is my husband's birthday. He got an exercise bike...hey, he asked for it. He really wanted one...he truly did. These are his parents Margrett and Byron. His mom is really hip and with it. You should see their house. It is full of all kinds of fun treasures. She is the one who made some of the earrings for my contest. Here we are at the Bombay House having an Indian dinner. It was really good.
Here are my husband, daughter Candice, and Cole and Grant. I should have taken pictures of the resturant itself. They have Indian wall murals, arches, etc. It doesn't look like anything special here but it is a fun place to eat.

Here is my husband blowing out his candles on his ice cream cake. He really wanted one of those too. Don't worry, he shared with all of us. Happy Birthday BABY! I love you. And, please stay around for many more birthdays so we can share them together.
P.S. Don't forget to enter my contest posted on the 10th of March.

2 comments:

Thimbleanna said...

That's a mighty cute family Kim. Happy Birthday to Hubby! The earrings are beautiful, although I didn't enter 'cause my ears aren't pierced anymore. I was lazy one year and they closed and I'm too chicken to go and have them pierced again LOL!

Laurel said...

Happy Birthday Brett!