Saturday, May 3, 2008

Bakerella: Wow Your Mom on Mother's Day!

Bakerella: Wow Your Mom on Mother's Day! ThimbleAnna referred to this blog. They do a flower tutorial that you can add to cupcakes. It seems that everyone is into the cupcakes this year. Candice and I made quite a few while she lived with us. Steph is a cupcake lover too. I thought all my girls might enjoy experimenting with something new to add to your cupcakes.

I had a great time with my sister the last few days. She comes every year for women's conference. It is fun to be able to be with her for a few days. I'll post pictures later. Just wanted to pass on the cupcake info. XOXO

1 comment:

Thimbleanna said...

Aren't those cupcakes the coolest? I really want to try them. And oh good -- you got rid of your sister, now you can blog more LOL!!!