Sunday, October 12, 2008

Time Passes Quickly

No pictures but I will catch you up on this week's events...if I can remember them all. Let's see...I spent a lot of hours working at my job this week. I'm chairing the 4th annual Utah County Hospice and Palliative Care Conference at BYU again it seems, so spent time organizing that. I also put together 39 gift baskets and have more to do. Thank goodness I don't have to give all of them out. (I have another big work week this week too.)

I had a show to sell my Halloween garlands in SLC so drove to SLC twice for that. (Not very successful for me unfortunately.) We had my husband's ASCE student officers and spouses over for dinner Friday night. We had Brett's parents over for an early dinner and then went with them to the BYU game Sat. We thought we would freeze to death since it was supposed to rain and snow but we lucked out on that and BYU even beat New Mexico 21-3. Go Cougars.

I went to a choir concert at Timpview High School with my Young Women (from church). I worked on my yo-yo quilt and on my Witches' Brew Party invitations. (I'm still working on those but am delivering them tomorrow. I really like how they turned out. Not your average invitations. I think I spent at least an hour on each one. What was I thinking on that one? I can't seem to help myself.)

I'm hoping to do some catching up tomorrow. I have my "to do" list all written out and really need to have a productive day. Wish me luck. Have a good week everyone!

1 comment:

Thimbleanna said...

Boy, you've been a busy girl Kim! I can't believe how quickly it's getting cold out there -- I suppose it's probably coming this way. It was around 80 this weekend -- beautiful weather. Show us your Witches Brew Invitations!!!