Thursday, December 11, 2008

Candice's Latest

Here is a peek but go to Candice's blog to get more details. I think they are so cute. Maybe she will make me one for Christmas...hint, hint.
(Here's my little Coley. I can't wait to get my hands on those boys! I miss them.)

Candice has a new 12 Days of Christmas for sale. Check out her blog or Steph's by clicking on their names on my sidebar buttons. I'm always amazed by what my children come up with.

Steph and I made miniature Christmas flag garlands for the fairy doors last weekend. I'm glad at least one of my children lives close enough to do projects with me.

My young women (from church) came over to sew tonight. They were so excited to go home with new bags they had made by theirselves. So much fun! I love being in my sewing room.

Thanks for stopping by. I really will try to post some pictures soon. I've got to finish getting my Christmas decorations up. I just haven't had a spare minute. I'm sure you all feel the same way. How can Christmas only be 2 weeks away?

2 comments:

Thimbleanna said...

Ooohh, very cool! I love that picture of Cole reading! And how funny -- in a post about Candice, my word verification is candyn!

wandering nana said...

I saw the advent on Stephanie's blog and kept trying to think where I would put it. My daughter in Tx ordered one of the fairy doors for her 4 yr old. It is the cleaning fairy that lives in it. Wish I had the grands living near by as I would definitely get one. Merry Christmas and I await your photos. Do you have pictures of the bags. I'm still trying to figure out what to give our YW for Christmas.