Tuesday, January 6, 2009

All This Snow is CRAZY I Tell Ya!

I should have added these pictures last but all this snow gave me a partial day off from work since it is too hard to drive around in and that's what I do. Hopefully, tomorrow will have me back on track.

So, today with this lovely gift of staying home I cut Eli's hair. (Yea, he finally let me cut it.) This is the after. You can see that I didn't go too crazy. It looks so much better. I wish I would have thought to take of picture of the before. (Sorry, I forgot to turn the picture before I downloaded it. Oops.)


This should give you an indication of how long it was getting.
Here is the front yard yesterday afternoon.
And the backyard.
Last night...it was still coming down but it doesn't show up in the picture.
And, just now and yes I did shovel the walk this morning. You can't tell but it is still snowing in this picture too. It just keeps coming and with only front wheel drive, it is very hard for me to navigate. I also exercised for over an hour, shoveled snow, made some work phone calls, had some personal phone calls, mopped the kitchen floor, did some cleaning, vacuuming, checking up on blogs, sent emails for work, went through the mail, packed up stuff Candice and family left behind to mail, wrote on this blog, and now I'm off to do some more cleaning. (I really wanted to curl up with a good book but I just knew I'd feel better if my house were clean.)

4 comments:

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

You did get a lot of snow. It sortof reminds me of my house :-) Wow - you sure did end up with some hair on your floor. His haircut looks great!

Have a great day!

Jen

wandering nana said...

Wow, you are ambitious. I love your snow pictures. It looks like Seattle... which by the way it shouldn't as it isn't suppose to snow here. But I must admit, I really missed the snow as it seems so clean and makes everything so beautiful. Quit cleaning, go read a book.

Thimbleanna said...

Oh, look at all that beautiful snow! I'm SO jealous!!! And Eli looks very handsome -- sideways and all!

Lisa Pogue said...

Eli is quite handsome, I can't see him with the longer locks. The pictures of the snow are beautiful you have to admit. If it's gonna snow it had better snow me in so I can't get out!