Saturday, May 30, 2009

Sorry...I'm not having any luck posting pictures. I'm not sure what the problem is.

I spent the day trimming my boxwood bushes in to nice round balls...22 of them and they are big. I trim my alberta dwarf spruce in to a spiral. It takes awhile but I love how it looks. I was really surprised when I was down to my 21st bush and looked up to find a nice elderly couple applauding me. Too funny!

I found some great deals at TJ Maxx. I love that store! My husband reads my blog though and I'm not sure I want to share with him all the details of my purchases. ( I'm not really a spender so he's happy when I get things for the house.) Do you like to read posts that lay out the bargain details. I see lots of them out there. I rarely/never see the deals that many post about though. I was really looking for table clothes. I had to borrow a friends for the princess party. I don't have any decent ones. I did find a couple at Ross. I hope I like them after I take them out of the package. How was your weekend? I'd really like to know.

1 comment:

Thimbleanna said...

Oooh, I'd like to see pics of your alberta spruces. I didn't know you could trim them. We have some that are encroaching on a sidewalk and I'd like to trim them, but I've been afraid to.