Thursday, June 11, 2009

More Of My Favorite Home Show House

Master bedroom.

Upstairs girl's bedroom and bath. Love the curved mirror but the clock reminds me of one of those cat clocks where the eyes go back and forth. Not thanks.
Otherwise, nice job don't you think? I spend yesterday viewing more homes but I'm watching Bolt with my grandson so am not going to add pictures until another day.

We went to the Capital Theatre last night with Steph and Larry and their friends Lisa and Tyler. We saw the broadway touring company of Chitty Chitty Bang Bang. Very fun! With Steph around there is always an adventure.

I spent the day cleaning house, doing laundry, working in the yard, and basting a quilt with Steph. The evening the dh and I went for a LONG walk with Creed. He loved sitting in the tracker down the street. He calls them diggers. We also enjoyed seeing a beautiful double rainbow, finding bugs, and eating a fudgecicle on the front porch steps. Now we are watching Bolt. Creed is all snuggled against me with his blankey. Oh the joy of being grammie!

1 comment:

Anita@Theycallmejammi said...

I can appreciate your 'snuggle' comment...I love snuggling with my GBs...each one feels differant but oh so right. My five year old still enjoys a good snuggle and always comes into the office when he is here and I'm working, just to give me a hug throughout the day. Being a Jammi is the best...or a Grammie.
All the best.