Thursday, August 4, 2011

My New Couch

 My children said that the old couches had to go.  You know how you get used to things and they don't bother you anymore.  They didn't really bother me but they certainly didn't look good in our new addition.  Now don't you want your two cents on what pillows to use on this couch?  It needs them because it is very deep. 
Here is how it looks on that side of the addition.  I'm saving up to buy two chairs to face the couch.  If you find any good affordable ones, be sure to let me know.

1 comment:

Thimbleanna said...

Ha! It seems these days that affordable chairs are only at goodwill -- sheesh! That looks like a VERY comfy couch Ms. Charmed. And nice and deep. We just got new couches (sneak peek under the ghastlies) and my only disappointment is that they seem a bit shallow -- I have long legs. I sat on them at the store -- I wonder what happened LOL???