Sunday, October 30, 2011

Halloween Decor 2011

 I've scared myself more than once walking by this doorway in the dark.  I keep thinking this mask is a person.
 I serve food off this table.
 These branches are decorated with Halloween ornaments
 Brenna gave me this cute little guy this year.  He's in the middle of my table.

 My new antique cabinet.  I just love it.  It is missing some bigger Halloween witch and pumpkin man.  Brenna and Eli borrowed them for last nights party.
 A few of my friends and I got together to make our own Halloween garland together.  We spent two nights designing all these things to hang on Baker's twine.  It was very fun.
 The left side of the cabinet full of Lori Mitchell figurines.  I had them among a bedding of candy corn.
 Right side of cabinet.
 Lori Mitchell figures close up.  This shelf has a bed of Halloween tinsel.
 Lots of Halloween candy.
 A Halloween crow.
 Dining room table.
 I added Bethany Lowe vintage reproduction paper medallions this year.  My kids also got them in their Halloween packages.
 A view toward the kitchen.
 A view from the kitchen to the family room.
 My French doors also boasted decor.
 Even the picture frames get changed out with vintage cards and other things.
 I found this owl in Canada while visiting Marissa.  He flew home in my carry on bag.
 Even the couch gets decorated.
 I still love my old primitive witch doll.  It was a pattern sample I made years ago when I had my own store.
Happy Halloween Everyone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I am looking for the orange/black/white Halloween owl with black glitter eyes such as the one you have pictured in your blog on the dinning room table. I am trying to replace one that I broke and was wondering if you would be interested in selling it? You can contact me at my e-mail address, which is toys4rose@aol.com Please let me know either way. Thank you for your time and consideration.