Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Adventures with Creed

 Brett and I took Creed to Tuacahn to see Disney's Little Mermaid in October.  Here we are on the 5th row waiting for the play to start.

 Ariel and Eric after the play.  Creed was too shy to have his picture taken with them.  He loved Ursala.  He said she was her favorite.  We loved the whole play.  It was an underwater marvel.  Creed was even afraid to go out at intermission for fear he might miss something.
 We spent the night in St. George and then went to the dinosaur museum.  Creed's favorite thing was digging for bones in the sand box.  We played tag on a playground on the way home and also stopped for ice cream.  The three of us had lots of fun.  I even got Creed to do a little trick-or-treating with me on Halloween.  It's wonderful being a grandparent.  I wish all my babies lived close by.

No comments: